Our program takes students, teachers, and other adults on our service-learning adventure each July. To find out more about how our program work, how to apply, and next steps after application, please review our program handbook.
Application and Registration Schedule
- Complete Application by Dec 15th and submit $125 Application Fee
- Receive notification of acceptance by Jan 5th and link to Registration
- 50% of program fee due Jan 15th
- Complete Registration by March 1st
- Remainder of program fee due May 15th
Payment by check is preferred. Checks may be made out to
Panama Service Project
7630 N. Boyd Way
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Payments may also be made online.
Are you ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Most students will come with a group from their school, so those students should make sure to submit the application to their teacher, chaperone, or trip coordinator.
Independent students are also welcome. Please email the Program Director, Holly Morse, to pursue your application.