- helping nourish starving children back to health at Nutre Hogar
- studying colloquial Spanish with veteran teachers and members of the community
- immersing yourself
in the Spanish language
- working in an orphanage in Santiago, or with a community center in remote mountain area
- learning to make headpieces and attending a national pollera celebration
- or challenging yourself mentally and physically trekking through jungles
Why settle for a summer like every other, when you can have the experience of a lifetime? Panama Service Project summer programs are fun, but they're also challenging, rewarding, and an invaluable language experience!
- Make a difference abroad by actively contributing to your host community through volunteer work at Nutre Hogar. All participants live with host families while performing community service during the day.
- Learn about another culture, discover new strengths within yourself, and communicate in another language as you become a member of your host family and community.
- Immerse yourself in Spanish through formal and informal language instruction.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a home stay program plus additional group activities that provide a change of scenery and an opportunity to discover Panama
Check out Panama
Service Project on Youtube!
You can even upload your favorite
Panama Service Project videos and win prizes!